1. The competition will take place on February 22, 23, 24, 25, 2019. It is open to pianists of all origins.
2. The registration deadline is January 25, 2019.
3. The age limit is 35 for the « Concert Artists » section and 26 for the « Young» section.
4. All stages are open to the public. Entrance is free.
5. Prize winners commit to take part in the closing concert and the award ceremony on Monday February 25, 2019 at 20:00. In the event of their absence they are deemed to have foregone their prize.
6. Registration and the settling of fees are possible only at https://www.musicaclub.net
7. The registration fee is non refundable and non transferable.
8. All performances have to be played by memory, except for certain contemporary works that may be played with score. A candidate wishing to play such a work with score must request it in writing so as to obtain the approval of the artistic committee.
9. Candidates are responsible for paying their travel, housing, and meal costs.
10. For any visa need, the Candidate will be issued an invitation.
11.15 days before the start of the competition, candidates will receive an invitation indicating the day and time of their performance.
12. In the event of a no-show, candidates are kindly requested to contact the Competition’s organizers.
13. Candidates renounce all their rights on sound recordings, videos, photos, or interviews, and that will remain the property of Musica Club.
14. Jury decisions are final. Appeals will not be accepted. The jury also reserves the right to shorten a candidate’s performance.
15. Photocopies of scores are forbidden.
16. For concert artists who live more than 300 km away from the competition’s venue, free room and board is available in a host family on a first come first served basis. Interested candidates should make their request upon registration.